Top Tube Manufacturing Co., Ltd. applies the Quality Management System in its production processes and services as a means to ensure optimum effectiveness in meeting the organization’s quality objectives. Meticulous implementation of the ISO 9001:2000 standard, coupled with an uncompromising quality control system, is achieved through making all staff aware of the need to produce products of the highest quality.
The strong determination and dedication of all management and staff was rewarded on September 24, 2002, when the company was awarded ISO 9001:2000.
ISO 9001:2000 certification underscores the reliability of Top Tube Manufacturing Co., Ltd.‘s products and services and is a source of tremendous pride among the company’s staff and management. Not only does it reflect the hard work of all concerned but also significantly enhances the company’s competitiveness.
Top Tube Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is committed to:
- Satisfying customer needs
- Producing top quality and reliable products
- Applying cost-saving measures to its business operations
- Providing superior customer-oriented services
Top Tube Manufacturing Company, Ltd. is a manufacturer of small-sized metal tubes, commiting itself to and for the impact on environment arisen from goods production process and in every procedure of business operation.
Hence, the Company has therefore intruduced the quality system, ISO 14001 to deal with environment for using in running the business.
With this regard, the Company shall then be recognized by the public about the introduction thereof. and every employee shall adhere to it as guidelines for doing the work, together with spreading the quality system to be seen by the public under the following intentions.
- To strictly observe the laws and environment standards.
- To set up a production target, and to reduce waste from every stage of production process.
- To reduce the use of materials in performing works and to enmcourage all employees to recycle and reuse materials.
- To reduce the use of energy in the production process by using it economically and effectively.
- To publicize the environment policy to the public and employees in order to make them understand and participate in maintaining the existence of environment.
Announced on 31st. May 2008.